Battle of Belgrade, 1717 by I Carnitham. ('England's Glory')
E Veikselgartner (lithography) J Haler (stampar) (undated)
Otkrivanje spomenika knjaza Mihaila - lithograph by R Linhart, 1882
Adolf Kunike - stampar. 1826 (Syrimen und Turkey)
nad Turksom kod Beograda by Joh David + Ben Kenckel, 1717
Obrenovicu 3. Mikesin, Mihailo Osipovic, 1860s
- I think all of the above images were obtained from the Digital National Library of Serbia -- Old Graphics and Old Maps (partial flash sites: clicking 'print' gives full size jpeg image).
- More old prints and photos at City Museum of Belgrade (I saved a couple of the images in the set; but they are fairly small).
- Belgrade photo album by Vlado Marinkovic.
- The World Factbook on Serbia/Wikipedia on Belgrade.
- Satellite view of Belgrade.
- History of Serbia and Montenegro from the Serbian Orthodox Diocese of Raska and Prizren.
- [some of the above images have been spot cleaned and sorry the text has been stripped of the non-latin letters: had to type them from the flash interface]